Nombre d'années d'expérience en matière de systèmes ESEC ou de gestion de l'identité6-9
Edward is a thought-leader in the domain of CRVS and has pioneered the use of digital technologies to strengthen civil registration systems around the world. While working for Plan International he set up the Birth Registration Innovation Team and led Digital Birth Registration projects in Kenya, Uganda, Malawi, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Indonesia.
- Author of the CRVS Digitisation Guidebook.
- Founder of OpenCRVS, a digital public good for civil registration designed for all country contexts.
Head of Innovation
▪ Core Group member of the African Programme for the Accelerated Improvement of CRVS
▪ Created the CRVS Digitisation Guidebook (www.crvs-dgb.org)
▪ Created content on CRVS Digitisation for World Bank eLearning Course on CRVS
▪ Launched OpenCRVS as a digital public good in Jan 2020
▪ Led Digital Birth Registration projects in Kenya, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Malawi and Uganda, responsible for programme design, quality assurance and M&E
▪ International Advisory Group member for MOSIP
Co-Founder & Managing Director
▪ Provides strategic CRVS domain knowledge to assist governments to design effective civil registration systems
▪ As a functional architect, supports governments to create “future-state” CRVS models and processes
▪ Provides quality assurance support for OpenCRVS implementations.
▪ Builds strategic partnerships for scaled implementation and sustainable use of OpenCRVS.
Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, London, UK
Civil Engineering with a Year in Europe (Germany)