Nombre d'années d'expérience en matière de systèmes ESEC ou de gestion de l'identité10 or more
Public Policy Analyst and Coordinator of Regional Projects with more than 10 years of experience in Social Inclusion, Innovation, Digital Government, Digital Transformation, Civil Registries, Legal Identity, Governance, and Institutional Capacity. I work in International Development providing substantial assessment on the design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of scale up projects; and coordinating public policy dialogues within different stakeholders.
- Leading the coordination of Information System and Data Analysis Regional Projects that is being implemented in Latin American countries by monitoring the implementation plan and life cycle of each project phase, and developing detailed strategies to meet the expected outcomes.
- Coordinating policy dialogues between government representatives and stakeholders to work on interinstitutional agreements to promote digital transformation policies and adequate regulatory frameworks
Digital Government Consultant
- Led the elaboration of the Digital Identification Strategy by promoting Design Thinking and Scenario Planning activities and workshops which included a solution-based approach to solving problems.
- Assessed Latin America and Caribbean (LAC) countries on their governance policies strategies.
- Led the research on institutional capacity of National Identification Bureaus of 20 LAC countries; and supported institutional capacity and service delivery data collection based on an assessment scale.
Minister's Office Advisor
- Led the project management office responsible of implementing the Modernization Program of the Civil Registry office in Ecuador.
- Managed local agencies in charge of implementing the Modernization Program with a budget of US$79 million; and provided technical advice in civil registry and legal identity issues to the Board of the General Director of the Civil Registry, Identity and ID cards office.